• Canada is one of the most beautiful and peaceful country in the whole world.
• It has one of the best health-care systems in the world.
• It is easy to Immigrate to Canada.
• It’s a multi-cultural country, which makes it an exciting place to live.
• It is known for its high quality of Life.
• Abundance of job vacancies.
• Friendly and helpful people.
Education in Canada
• The Canadian education system is ranked among the best in the world.
• There is both a public and private education system in Canada.
• Canada has a strong and well-funded system of public education.
• The Education is available in English and French.
• The standard of education remains consistently high throughout the country.
• Most post-secondary programs come with stay-back options for International students.
High demand Jobs in Canada
• Registered Nurses
• IT & Non-IT Engineers
• College Instructors
• Business Management Consultants
• Telecommunication Workers
• Care-Aide Givers
• Pharmacists & Paramedics
• Aviation Workers
• Hospitality Managers
• Construction Workers
• Mining & Quarrying Workers
• PSW Workers
• Cab & Truck Drivers
How can you settle in Canada after studies?
• Choose the right program from a Canadian Public College.
• Apply for the offer letter.
• Pay Tuition Fee for the program.
• Apply for Student Visa.
• Fly to Canada.
• Finish the student program.
• Work while on stay-back.
• Apply for Canadian PR.
• Settle in Canada with family.
What to keep in mind!!!
• Always choose the program offered by a Public College.
• Students studying in public colleges can apply for spouse visa.
• Always look for programs with Post-graduate work permit.
• Choose programs with High Success Rate!
• Students can work 20 hrs/week while studying and 40 hrs/week during breaks.
• Post-graduate work permit is the key to settling in Canada.
• Networking is important for Career Growth!
Get the help you deserve! Call us and secure your future!